- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
A gorgeous floral design highlighted with several smaller gems of antique German Baltic Amber. The amber of a cognac shade shows the vibrant character of the stone.
Further details of this bangle is found below:
- Weight 16.2 grams
- 925 solid Sterling Silver
- Bangle size, approx 60mm x 55mm, medium
- Size of amber, 9mm x 5mm gems and 4mm diameter
- London Assay Office Hallmarked 925
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS. THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME STYLE HOWEVER THE COLOURS AND INCLUSIONS MIGHT BE VARY FROM THAT PHOTOGRAPHED.
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original Amber Centre Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.