DESIGNER BALTIC AMBER PENDANT WITH 16 inch CHAIN
- Shop price GBP165
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Unusual Baltic amber piece with beautiful and eye catching inclusions inside. This beautiful piece has been cut to highlight the natural inclusions of the amber. The Amber is beautifully complimented by the 925 Sterling Silver setting.
- Amber is a naturally occurring stone known for its beauty, made of organic material which contains natural oils and succinic acid.
- The best quality Baltic Amber, made of one piece of amber. (not pressed)
- Size of amber: 37 mm x 21 m
- Length of pendant with loop: 55 mm
- Weight: 12.8 grams.
- Sterling silver 925 snake chain 16”.
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Perfect for an amber collectors.
- Include original Amber Centre Packaging.
- London Assay Office Hallmark
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.