BUTTERSCOTCH German BALTIC AMBER 925 SILVER CROSS PENDANT
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Shop price GBP50
- Amber is an organic material which contains natural oils, succinic acid.
- Unique beautiful deep butterscotch amber.
- The best quality Baltic Amber.
- Cross made of one piece of amber.
- Size of pendant: 20 mm x 15 mm
- Length of pendant with loop: 33 mm
- Weight: 2.5 grams.
- 925 Sterling Silver loop. Strong silver loop suitable for a variety of chain size
- Perfect as a gift.
- Suitable for any occasion.
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.