- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Amber is an organic material which contains natural oils, succinic acid.
- German amber bracelet.
- Made of first grade Baltic amber-each bead is made of one piece(not pressed).
- 15 amber beads on elastic.
- Biggest bead size: 16 mm x 14 mm
- Smallest bead size: 13 mm x 10 mm
- Weight: 24.7 grams.
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Perfect for amber collectors.
- Include original Amber Centre Packaging.
- Size diameter 48 mm – extra small.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS.
This is send 1st class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AUTHENTIC.
WE HAVE 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SELLING GENUINE AMBER JEWELLERY.