DESIGNER BALTIC AMBER PENDANT WITH CHAIN
- Shop price GBP500
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Rare Antique German Butterscotch/Milky Baltic Amber.
- The best quality Baltic Amber.
- 1st grade amber- made of one piece of amber. (not pressed)
- Size of amber: 30 mm x 25 mm
- Size of pendant: 40 mm x 36 mm
- Length of pendant with loop: 55 mm
- Weight: 24.8 grams.
- Sterling silver 925 setting.
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Perfect for amber collectors.
- FREE!!!Sterling silver 925 snake chain 16”
- London Assay Office Hallmark.
- Include original Amber Centre Packaging.
This is send 1st class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.