German BALTIC AMBER & STERLING SILVER RING
- Amber is a naturally occurring stone known for its beauty, made of organic material which contains natural oils and succinic acid. Baltic Amber is known for its beauty and high quality.
- The amber has been carefully cut into a oblong shape and its natural inclusions have been left within. Set in a uniquely styled 925 Sterling Silver ring, this piece is a contemporary and stylish.
- The best quality Baltic Amber.
- Modern and unusual design.
- Size of amber : 10 mm x 8 mm
- Weight: 3.6 grams.
- Size M(53)
- Sterling silver 925 setting.
- Suitable for any occasion.
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.