Mosaic effect, second grade Baltic Amber beads, in a unique and rare olive shape. This amber is reconstituted, comprised of tiny fragments of coloured amber of varying texture, size and clarity which have been carefully pieced together by hand.
* This stunning and colourful beaded necklace is made of fine quality amber, approximately 40 million years old.
* This amber is reconstructed, comprised of tiny fragments of coloured amber of varying texture, size and clarity which have been carefully pieced together by hand.
* It has an overall mosaic effect and a truly artistic style.
* The beads are olive shaped with an Italian sterling silver clasp.
* Each bead measurement: 14 mm x 12 mm
* Sterling silver 925 clasp.
* Length of the necklace: 46 cm / 18 inches
* Weight: 48 grams.
Assemble in London
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.