This unique Italian made amber bangle is finished in a 14ct solid Gold setting. The gold finish emphasizes the beauty of the rich green German amber stone and makes the piece as whole both elegant and eye-catching. The piece has a sturdy gold clasp that is both simple in its style, but ensures the bangle securely fits around the wrist.
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
The details of the product are found below;
- Beautiful deep green amber with cognac and yellowish inclusions.
- 100% NATURAL BALTIC AMBER PIECE.
- Very simple, dainty and elegant gold setting.
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Weight is approx.: 16,4 grams
- Solid 14ct gold
- Size of amber piece: 38 mm x 25 mm
- Size of bangle – Medium 60mm x 50mm
- London Assay Office Hallmarked
- Made in Italy
This is send special recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original Amber Centre Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.