These striking, disc shaped German Baltic Amber beads have been hand cut. Diamond cut Amber beads are a rare find due to the delicate nature in which they are made. The necklace is made up of butterscotch and milky beads, each bead never a perfect tone. A perfect evening piece.
- The beads graduate in size, the largest bead starting at the centre front
- Weight: 58 grams.
- Largest bead size: 16 mm x 7 mm
- Smallest bead size: 14 mm x 7 mm
- Clasp: two amber beads that screw together, making it discreet
- Length: 58.5 cm/ 23 inches
This is send special recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Amber Centre Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.