These classic, marquise shaped German Baltic Amber cufflinks are both simple and elegant. Each amber piece is of a deep, classic cognac colour and gives off warm, honey tones. The gemstones are finished with Italian designed 9ct solid Gold. There are not many inclusions, adding to the simplicity of their design.
The details of this product are listed below:
- A large immaculate German Amber stone set in a handmade 9 carat solid gold cufflinks. Italian made unique cuff-links backs, two point adjustment, standard cuff links have a stiff back ours moves and adjust to your hand position…Made in Vicenza Italy. The stone is hand polished and the setting handmade.
- Weight average: 7.1 grams
- Stone measurement: 23 mm x 11 mm
- Setting: 9ct Italian solid gold
- Made in Vicenza Italy
- London Assay Office hallmark
This is send special recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AUTHENTIC.
WE HAVE 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SELLING GENUINE AMBER JEWELLERY.