Small and classic; these round cabochon, German Baltic Amber cufflinks are both simple and elegant. Each amber piece is of a deep cognac colour, with a subtle hint of cherry coloured tones and is finished in a 9ct solid Gold setting. There are not many natural inclusions within the amber, adding to the simplicity of this design.
The details of this product are as follows:
- A German Baltic Amber stone set in 9ct gold setting. Italian made unique cuff-links backs, two point adjustment, standard cuff links have a stiff back ours moves and adjust to your hand position..Made in Vicenza Italy. The stone is hand polished and the setting handmade.
- Weight average: 4.8 grams
- Amber measurement: 10 mm diameter
- Setting: 9ct Italian solid gold
- Length: 23 mm
- Made in Vicenza Italy
- London Assay Office hallmark
This is send 1st class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.