Genuine Baltic Amber Worry Beads – AW0079
- Prayer beads, also known as worry beads are used by various cultures in Asian, African, Middle East, Anatolian, Ottoman, Turkish, Greek and Indian for meditation purposes as well as for protection from negative energies and to relieve stress.
- Genuine second grade Baltic Amber worry beads.
- Almost cherry, dark cognac coloured amber.
- 33 small, olive shaped beads.
- Made of second grade Baltic Amber.
- Weight- 34.9 grams.
- Large Bead Measurement: 11 x 14 mm.
- Spacer Bead Measurement: 4 x 11 mm.
- Long Bead Measurement: 11 x 41 mm.
- Tassel Length: 54 mm.
- Length of whole worry beads- approx. 50 cm.
- Handmade in Germany
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original Amber Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.