Italian Handmade German Baltic Amber Cufflinks In Solid 9ct Gold GF0019
]These classic, marquise shaped German Baltic Amber cufflinks are both simple and elegant. Each amber piece is of a deep, classic cognac colour and gives off warm, honey tones. The gemstones are finished with Italian designed 9ct solid Gold. There are not many inclusions, adding to the simplicity of their design. Ideal for an evening suit.
The details of this product are as follows:
- A marquise German Amber stone of Baltic origin set in 9 solid carat gold cufflinks. Italian made unique cuff-links backs, two point adjustment, standard cuff links have a stiff back ours moves and adjust to your hand position.The Amber is hand polished and the cufflink is handmade. Made in Vicenza Italy.
- Weight average: 5.8 grams
- Stone measurement: 14mm x 6 mm
- Setting: 9ct Italian solid gold
- Length: 23 mm
- Made in Vicenza Italy
- London Assay Office hallmark
PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS. THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME STYLE HOWEVER THE COLOURS AND INCLUSIONS MIGHT BE VARY FROM THAT PHOTOGRAPHED.
This is send special recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AUTHENTIC.
WE HAVE 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SELLING GENUINE AMBER JEWELLERY.