Amber is an organic material which contains natural oils, succinic acid and inclusions.
Beautiful odd, naturally shaped blue Dominican amber beads. These beads are dark and individual in colour. Each with its own pattern and mystery. The beads look slightly blue under natural light which is a widely sought after quality and a very rare occurrence.
These beads are all cut from whole pieces of Amber. The odd shapes are unique and individual in size and shape.
- The beads are graduating in size, from smaller beads starting at the clasp and getting bigger towards the centre of the necklace.
- Weight of the necklace: 182 grams.
- Largest bead size: 41 mm x 36 mm
- Smallest bead size is 18 x 16 mm
- Clasp is 9ct gold, made in Italy, specially for The Amber Centre London.
- Length: 66 cm/ 26 inch.
This is send special recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.
Please note, we charge £4 for postage on exchanges and out of time refunds.