With its modern 925 Sterling Silver setting, this stylish piece holds an cherry piece of German Baltic Amber in the centre of the bangle. A dark, cherry colour, the amber piece gives off dark, mysterious cherry tones; illustrating the raw beauty of the gemstone. A safety chain is attached for added security. Ideal for all occasions.
Further details of this bangle is found below:
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- 925 solid Sterling Silver
- Weight 28.2g
- Bangle size 59mm x 48 mm – small
- Size of amber approx. 35mm x 25mm
- London Assay Office Hallmarked
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS.
This is send 1st class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.