Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
This beautiful charm is one of a kind, each charm is hand made as each charm is made from individual pieces of Amber from Germany. You can see the honey shades of this piece highlights the true detail within each charm. Every charm is unique, and goes well with many other types of charms. The lining of the charm is of 925 Sterling Silver. This charm also fits European Style Bracelets such as Links of London , Pandora, Trollbeads and others.
- Weight average: 0.8-0.9 grams.
- Size of the amber average: 13-14 mm.
- Internal diameter: 4 mm
- Genuine German Baltic Amber.
- Beautiful Faceted Baltic Honey amber.
- Amber is an organic material which contains natural oils, succinic acid and inclusions.
- Simple design. Suitable for any occasion.
- Perfect as a gift.
- Compatible all European charm bracelets, Pandora, Trollbeads
- PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS. THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME STYLE HOWEVER THE COLOURS AND INCLUSIONS MIGHT BE VARY FROM THAT PHOTOGRAPHED.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.