Three Tone German Baltic Amber Handmade Collar Necklace in 925 Silver N131 RRP£995!!!
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
This exquisite necklace is both antique and modern. With its three amber stones held in place by sleek contemporary silver, the necklace certainly is eye-catching and bold. Comes in original Amber Centre packaging
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Includes Original Amber Centre Packaging
- Measurement/Diameter of Amber Stone: 100mm x 30 mm
- Average weight: 57 grams
- Length: 41cm/ 16 inches
- London Assay Office Hallmarked
This is send special delivery via Royal Mail.Comes in quality jewellery box.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.