- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
This unique piece has delicate pieces of amber decorated all along its black leather chain. Each amber piece is unique; from stones of a lighter orange tone to stones of a butterscotch amber. The necklace comes in its original Amber Centre packaging.
- Shop price is GBP795
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Includes Original Amber Centre Packaging
- Measurement/Diameter of Amber Stone: Largest stone: 20mm x 20 mm
- Average weight: 38.8 grams
- Length: 49 cm/ 19 inches
- London Assay Office Hallmarked
This is send Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm via Royal Mail
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.