DESIGNER BALTIC AMBER PENDANT WITH FREE CHAIN PE0035
- Shop price GBP325
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Rare Antique Butterscotch German Baltic Amber combined with classic cognac amber.
- The Amber is beautifully complimented by the 925 Sterling Silver setting
- Handmade in Germany
- The best 1st grade quality Baltic Amber .
- Size of cognac amber: 20 mm x 12 mm
- Size of butterscotch amber: 37 mm x 21 mm
- Size of pendant: 53 mm x 21 mm
- Weight: 12.5 grams.
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Perfect for amber collectors.
- FREE!!!Sterling silver 925 snake chain 16″
- Include original Amber Centre Packaging.
- London Assay Office Hallmark
This is send 1st class recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original Amber Centre Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.
We accept all payments made via PayPal.
We will dispatch your item once your payment has been authorised and cleared.
If you are not fully satisfied with our service or product, please contact us and we will deal with your query as soon as possible.
It is important to us that all our customers are fully satisfied with our service.