Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- This bangle is set with German Baltic amber creating an interesting design.
- The amber is perfectly complemented by its modern 925 solid silver setting.
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Weight: 31,4 grams.
- Bangle diameter: 64 x 52 mm large size
- Amber is 35 x 25 mm
- Solid Sterling Silver 925.
- London Assay Office Hallmarked 925
- Handmade in Germany
This is send 1st class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AUTHENTIC.
WE HAVE 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SELLING GENUINE AMBER JEWELLERY