- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
German Baltic Amber Pendant 925 Silver Hand Made PD029- RRP£45!!!
- Shop price GBP45
- Gorgeous quality, Handmade in Italy new. It is genuine German Baltic Amber.
- Each pendant has London Assay Office hallmark. Comes in Amber Centre packaging.
- Sophisticated amp; modern tear drop pendant, made of Baltic Amber which is approximately 40 million years old
- Set in sterling silver with a simple yet striking design suitable for any occasion
- Strong silver loop suitable for a variety of chain sizes
- Traditional cognac colour
- Weight – 3 grams
- Width of pendant – 15mm
- Length of pendant (including loop) – 28mm
- Chain not included
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.