The Baltic amber piece is oval shaped. This beautiful piece has been cut to highlight the natural inclusions of the amber. The Amber is beautifully complimented by the 925 Sterling Silver setting. Amber is a naturally occurring stone known for its beauty, made of organic material which contains natural oils and succinic acid. Gorgeous quality, Handmade in Italy new. It is genuine German Baltic Amber. Each pendant has London Assay Office hallmark. Comes in Amber Centre packaging.
- Contemporary tear drop pendant, made of Baltic Amber which is approximately 40 million years old
- Set in sterling silver with an elegant design suitable for any occasion
- Strong silver loop suitable for a variety of chain sizes
- Traditional cognac colour, perfect for any occasion.
- Weight average – 1.8 gram
- Width of pendant – 18mm
- Chain not included
- Length of pendant (including loop) – 34 mm
- 925 Hallmarked
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.