GERMAN BALTIC AMBER BANGLE HANDMADE 925 SILVER RRP £750 BAN098
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- German Baltic Baltic amber piece with natural inclusions inside of it.
- Amber is set in 925 solid Sterling Silver.
- Amazing natural amber colour.
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Weight is 47 grams.
- Size of amber stone is: 48mm x 48mm
- Size of bangle: medium/large 66 mm x 45 mm
- London Assay Office Hallmarked
- PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS.
This is send special recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AUTHENTIC.
WE HAVE 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SELLING GENUINE AMBER JEWELLERY.