Butterscotch BALTIC AMBER 925 SILVER ELEPHANT PENDANT
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Amazing elephant shaped pendant.
- Rare milky Butterscotch amber.
- The best quality Baltic Amber- ( product made of one piece of amber)
- Size of pendant: 31 mm x 21 mm
- Size of amber : 25 mm x 17 mm
- Length of pendant with loop: 35 mm
- Weight: 5.6 grams.
- Set in 925 Sterling Silver.
- Perfect as a gift.
- Suitable for any occasion.
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.
Please note, we charge £4 for postage on exchanges and out of time refunds.