- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
This genuine antique German Baltic Amber bracelet is of a very stylish design. The bracelet has amber pieces of a warm, butterscotch colour; a colour that captures the raw beauty of the amber gemstone. Combined with the dark tones of the volcanic lava beads, this piece is very memorable. Each piece of amber is of the finest quality and has not been pressed. This bracelet comes in our original Amber Centre packaging, making it an ideal gift.
- Amber is an organic material which contains natural oils, succinic acid.
- German antique amber butterscotch bracelet.
- Volcanic Lava beads
- Natural amber imperfections in some beads
- Made of first grade Baltic amber-each bead is made of one piece(not pressed).
- 9 Amber beads
- Amber diameter approx. 12 mm
- Weight: 16.7 grams.
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Perfect for amber collectors.
- Include original Amber Centre Packaging.
- Size adjustable from small to large size
- PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS.
This is send 1st class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip..
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AUTHENTIC.
WE HAVE 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SELLING GENUINE AMBER JEWELLERY.