Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Please note that this bangle comes with clasp in the middle.
- Amber is an organic material which contains natural oils, succinic acid and inclusions.
- This simple and sleek band of sterling silver has discreet inlaid amber detail.
- Weight average: 20 grams.
- Bangle diameter average: 62 x 50 mm medium/large size
- amber stone is 24 x 4 mm
- Sterling Silver 925.
- Handmade in Germany
- Suitable for any occasion.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS. THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME STYLE HOWEVER THE COLOURS AND INCLUSIONS MIGHT BE VARY FROM THAT PHOTOGRAPHED.
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.