Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- The cognac German Baltic amber is complimented by it’s flowery shaped silver setting.
- The Italian style brooch has been hand crafted to provide the most intricate details.
- This beautiful piece has been cut to highlight the natural inclusions of the amber.
- The Amber is beautifully complimented by the 925 Sterling Silver setting.
- This dressy and elegant design is perfect for any occasion.
- Weight: 5.1 grams
- Amber measurement: 14 mm x 8 mm
- Setting: 925 Sterling Silver
- London Assay Office Hallmark
This is sent 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.