- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis. Amber is an organic material which contains natural oils, succinic acid and inclusions.
- These clips are inlaid with German Baltic amber
- Clip size is 13 x 22 mm
- Clips weight 10.4 gram
- The dark colour of the amber contrasts well with the unusual 925 silver setting
- Great for adding a bit of sparkle to a casual style
- Perfect as a gift
- London Assay Office Hallmark
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.
We accept all payments made via PayPal.
We will dispatch your item once your payment has been authorised and cleared.
If you are not fully satisfied with our service or product, please contact us and we will deal with your query as soon as possible.
It is important to us that all our customers are fully satisfied with our service.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS. THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME STYLE HOWEVER THE COLOURS AND INCLUSIONS MIGHT BE VARY FROM THAT PHOTOGRAPHED