GERMAN BALTIC AMBER PENDANT PE0075
- Shop price GBP40
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Contemporary eye shaped pendant, made of Baltic Amber which is approximately 40 million years old
- Set in sterling silver with an elegant design suitable for any occasion
- The best quality Baltic Amber.
- 1st grade amber- made of one piece of amber. (not pressed)
- Size of amber: 21 mm x 10 mm
- Length of pendant with loop: 38 mm
- Weight average: 2.4 grams.
- Sterling silver 925 setting.
- Suitable for any occasion.
- FREE!!!Sterling silver 925 snake chain 16”.
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.