A multicoloured German Baltic Amber bead necklace. Each bead has been hand cut into a diamond shape, reflecting the light from each piece, giving it a warm sparkle and depth. The beads graduate and have been arranged by colour and size to create a unique symmetry.
- The beads graduate in size, the largest bead starting at the centre front.
- Weight: 253 grams.
- Largest bead size: 46 mm x 26 mm
- Smallest bead size: 23 mm x 10 mm
- Clasp: two amber beads that screw together, making it discreet.
- Length: 60 cm/ 24 inches.
- Handmade in Germany
This is sent special delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.