This genuine antique German Baltic Amber bracelet is of a very stylish design. Each fiery honey amber piece gives off rich, warm, fiery tones; capturing the raw beauty of the amber gemstone. Each piece of amber is of the finest quality and has not been pressed. This bracelet comes in our original Amber Centre packaging, making it an ideal gift.
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
The details of this piece are displayed below:
- Size of each amber piece ranges: Largest (30 x 22mm) to Smallest (16 x 12 mm)
- Weight: 33.9 grams.
- Diameter of elasticated bracelet: 56 mm medium size
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Perfect for a gift.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS.
This is send 1st class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.