COGNAC GERMAN BALTIC AMBER BRACELET 925 STERLING SILVER
Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Traditionally Cognac Baltic Amber Is Cut Into Oval Pieces And Set In Sterling Silver.
- Delicate And Dressy At The Same Time.
- Classic Design With Oval Shaped Stones In Cognac Amber.
- Great As A Addition To Every Outfit For Every Occasion.
- Secure Clasp For Your Comfort.
- Perfect as a gift.
- Weight: 6.0 grams.
- Amber size: 8 mm x 6 mm
- Setting: 925 Sterling Silver
- Length: 20 cm/8″
- London Assay Office Hallmark.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS. THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME STYLE HOWEVER THE COLOURS AND INCLUSIONS MIGHT BE VARY FROM THAT PHOTOGRAPHED.
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packaging.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AUTHENTIC.
WE HAVE 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SELLING GENUINE AMBER JEWELLERY.