Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
CLASSIC COGNAC BALTIC AMBER BRACELET 925 STERLING SILVER
Classic and elegant amber and sterling silver bracelet. Traditional cognac amber with some orange and golden glints. Classic marquise pieces of natural Baltic Amber are affixed to each silver link. Safe and comfortable lobster clasp for secure wear. Perfect as a gift and for any occasion.
- Weight: 9.8 grams.
- Amber size: 8 mm x 4 mm
- Setting: 925 Sterling Silver
- Length: 19.5 cm/7.5
- London Assay Office Hallmark.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS. THE ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME STYLE HOWEVER THE COLOURS AND INCLUSIONS MIGHT BE VARY FROM THAT PHOTOGRAPHED.
This is sent 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
- If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
- In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
- Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.