- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- This piece shows off the beauty of this amber with its 925 Sterling Silver setting
- The minimal setting means these are all about a classical cognac amber
- Perfect as a gift
- Great for adding a bit of sparkle to a casual style
- Clips Weight is 8 grams
- Clips diameter is 20 mm
- London Assay Office Hallmark
- Handmade in Germany
This is send recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.