GERMAN HONEY BALTIC AMBER PENDANT SET IN 925 STERLING SILVER- PE0001 RRP£750!!!
- . Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Amazing natural HONEY green amber with beautiful and eye catching organic inclusions inside.
- The best quality Antique Baltic Amber.
- Hand made of one piece of amber. (not pressed)
- Oval shape.
- Size of amber: 77 mm x 35 mm
- Length of pendant with loop:10.5 cm / 4.1 inch
- Strong silver loop suitable for a variety of chain sizes.
- Weight: 60.2 grams.
- Solid Sterling silver 925 setting.
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Perfect for an amber collectors.
- Include original Amber Centre Packaging.
- London Assay Office Hallmark
This is send by special delivery via Royal Mail. You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.