Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- 18 amber pieces on elastic.
- Irregular shape.
- Made of first grade Baltic amber- each bead is made of one piece of amber.
- Biggest piece size: 35 mm x 7 mm
- Smallest piece size: 21 mm x 6 mm
- Weight: 26.t grams.
- Diameter 52 mm, small size
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Collectible piece.
- Include original Amber Centre Packaging.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS.
This is send by 1st class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.
ALL OUR JEWELLERY IS AUTHENTIC.
WE HAVE 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN SELLING GENUINE AMBER JEWELLERY