Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- ELEGANT COGNAC BALTIC AMBER 925 STERLING SILVER BR010
- Traditionally cognac Baltic Amber is cut into simple flowery shape stones.
- Handmade. Set in Sterling Silver 925.
- This stunning bracelet has a simple yet handsome, silver ‘wave’ connection between each Amber flower.
- The bracelet is an Italian design with secure lobster clasp.
- Elegant look for every day.
- Perfect as a gift.
- Weight: 10.8 grams.
- Smaller Amber measurement: 5 mm x 5 mm
- Bigger Amber measurement: 9 mm x 4 mm
- Setting: 925 Sterling Silver.
- Length: 18 cm – 7 inch.
- London Assay Office Hallmark.
This is send 2nd class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.