This irregular shaped bead bracelet is made up of German Baltic Amber. The beads are irregular as they are raw, untreated pieces of Amber. The colour varies from clearer, deep cognac, to opaque red, earthy tones. Each bead is unique in its colouring as each bead has been cut from whole pieces of Amber. Threaded on a thick and strong, elastic, this is an easy to wear and secure piece. This is a rare find, perfect for those seeking something a little different.
- Amber contains succinic acid, a natural analgesic and healing agent. Amber will warm against your body and the succinic acid will be absorbed through your skin helping with pain relief. Used for centuries, Baltic Amber has been used for a variety of ailments from teething pain to arthritis.
- Weight: 72.2 grams
- Diameter of the bracelet: 60 mm medium large size
- Stone measurement approx.: 20 mm x 45 mm
- Suitable for any occasion.
- Perfect for a gift.
- Include original Amber Centre Packaging.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT EACH AMBER PIECE IS UNIQUE IN ITS COLOUR AND NATURAL INCLUSIONS.
This is send special recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
You will receive your order in the original Packaging.
If you are not fully satisfied with any of our products, you are entitled to request a refund or exchange.
In the case of refunds, you will have to return the item to the Amber Centre within 14 working days of delivery.
Items must be in perfect condition and accompanied by a copy of the original packing slip.